Flex Hoarding Prices
We receive few calls these days from Marketers and brand builders inquiring about flex hoarding prices. They are in tearing hurry & want best price to be given on the phone call. To address all these callers and many more, our team at Whizz Prints thought of drafting an article to explain how price is commuted and show it is far from basic mathematics calculation & standardization.
When flex banner price can be quoted simply in per sq ft why not hoarding. Hoarding has 2 components 1 being banner and other most important is installation also called fixing of the banner. Later is where leaders are separated from followers. Installation requires expert hands.
External factor on which hoarding price depends
- Height of the installation - is it too risky an installation - ground or GF fixing will be cheaper than elevation
- Season - festive season where demand is heavy prices are bound to soar
- Permission required - many times municipal permission is required in addition to the rental price
- Timing - Most big size hoarding installation take place during late night which adds to the cost
- Weather conditions - rainy & monsoon season have higher installation cost
- Heavy wind areas
- Roof top without support
- Open areas
Price depending upon type of hoardings
- Normal MS frame flex boards
- Pasting vinyl boards
- Backlit boards
- Rotating media
- Old hoarding structure
- Bigger size hoarding will mostly have higher associated cost
- Metal box frame 6-8 inches
Banner media and type of printing
Mostly we employ the normal flex and vinyl for hoardings as these are meant to be seen from far off distance. Resolution and pixelation will have no or minor impact on the readability or visibility of the banner. As its for outdoor application, solvent machine with solvent ink is good enough for printing. Large hoardings will have multiple small banners seamed or joint together. Joint can be butt joint. It is important to ensure than joint is perfect and mostly it is done by installation guy at the venue itself.
Irregular or incorrect seaming can make complete experience futile. There are 3-4 personnel on ground in all possible direction to check and assist the installation guy if the fixing is proper. Star flex these days are also used for hoarding as it is more bright in output than normal flex but add to the cost. We don't recommend eco solvent ink or latex ink printing as that will increase the price substantially without any need.
We hope you understand the number of factors on which hoarding price depends upon. To get best and accurate quote, we request you to send us complete job profile with picture of installation site, size and media required with preferable installation date and time. We will revert with the best possible price.