10 Corporate usage of letterhead printing
Letterhead printing have been around for a long, they become part of corporate communication for all companies small or large, many companies fails to understand the variety of ways they can use the letterheads to enhance the communication may it be brand communication, product related communication, or publicity for an event or an exhibition.
10 Usage of letterheads printing
1. Job/Appointment letter to the candidates.
2. Experience letter to the candidates by the HR Department, this experience letter will stay with the employee for his/her life time.
3. Tender/Notices seeking bids or participating in the public/pvt bidding process.
4. Invoices to the customers which normally are tax invoice given by the accounts department.
5. Minutes of the meetings, many times meeting at corporate levels inter department meeting minutes of meeting are recorded on the letterheads.
6. Cover letter with the presentation copy by the branding team.
7. Banks ask for approval, account opening etc printed on the company letterheads.
8. Delivery challans are also printed on company letterheads.
9. Inter department communication between various departments.
10. Approval, acceptance, legal notices are also printed on company letterheads.