9 Ways to Hang a Flex Banner
Flex banner is widely used these days in India. It is used for both personal and corporate requirements. Companies use them for branding, in store displays, outdoor advertisement, for display during events and exhibitions. Personal use is for birthday parties, get together, college and school presentation etc.
Our customers often do ask how to hang this printed banner. We have listed below 9 possible ways in which you can hang them.
1. Between two poles - you require two horizontal poles preferably at least 1 or 2 ft more in height than height of the banner. If poles height is too large as compared to that of banner then there is nothing to worry. In such a case it is preferable to tie them as near to top as possible. This will allow for maximum visibility. We provide minimum 4 eyelets also called as grommets to easy tie up. This make it durable and it won't fray and tear. 1 is there at all corners. For bigger size banner there are additional equidistant provided on the top and bottom.
2. Push Pins - these can be used for hanging small flex banner ideally less than 3 ft in dimension. You can use them on the display board or similar type of material. These look better than nails and screws and can be easily removed without any damages. They are available in variety of sizes and color and can be purchased from any stationery shops.
3. Banner Stand - adjustable banner stand is also commonly used for display. This is available in maximum size of 8x8 ft but can be shortened and adjusted to custom size as required. Simply put your flex banner on the backdrop and either flex can be sewed or tapes at the back. This will make it stand firm against the wind. Banner stand comes in the easy to carry portable case and are relatively light weight. It is easy to assemble and dissemble them.
4. Hanging from the roof ceiling - you can see them in upscale shops, malls. You would have seen them hanging from the ceiling. This is utmost utilization of available space. We can see them in Ambience mall, Gurugram and Delhi Indira Gandhi Airport as well. These are hung with the help of 'S' hooks & clips. They can be printed both single side or both sides. We recommend to use vertical banner of more than 10 ft in height for handing from the ceiling.
5. Floor standing - Floor standing as name implies are banner which are hung with the help of floor support. These are movable and you can often see them in greeting at hotels. It is better to go with mounted sunboard for floor standing banner.
6. Wall mounted - it can be made of PVC or acrylic with photo display unit structure. Pepsi is using them widely as a display cum menu unit at the hotels, restaurants and other eateries in major cities in India. These are easy to assemble and transport. We can change the banner quite easily and don't require any logistics support at the venue as well. You can hang them on any wall or any plain surface with the help of nails or screws. They have provision of with light and without light board.
7. Calendar hanging - this can be used again for banner size not exceeding 3 ft in either side. You can use pole at the top or bottom for support. Banner can be either taped or sewed at the back just like that in the banner stand. We can use the thick thread which can be plain or decorative. This is preferred choice for display as notice board, guidelines, information etc in school, colleges, company workshop, training centers etc.
8. Wooden frame - mostly 90% of the flex banner are wooden frame mounted before being used for outdoor displays. This is a major choice thanks to it lower cost, durability and fast production. Only 4 wooden support are required for small banners. For large banner you may add support at the center. These can be seen almost everywhere. You can find them hung against the pole, tree. These are extensively used during election rallies by all parties. These are dominant outdoor display tool.
9. MS frame - MS frame is also known as metal or iron frame. These are employed for longevity like that outside shop as 'A' shaped self standing board. Shop name board outside the shop. Banner is simply pasted on the MS frame with the help of bond glue which is strong adhesive. You can either ask your printer to provide the banner with MS frame or can take them from metal shop prepared as per your custom size. You can use almost any size for MS frame. Hoarding of 20x40 ft and larger are also prepared with these frames.